Friday 11 September 2015

Cursed Film Blog Update 11/09/15

It might seem that the regular series of blog posts on my Netflix activity "A Week in Netflix" has been on a bit of a hiatus or even seizing to exist, but this is not the case for the long term future, I had planned to get a post out coming off the back of the latest post to confirm the absence of the ongoing series of reviews from Netflix, but scheduling and timescales are a tricky thing and by the time I came to realising the length of the delay, it felt pretty pointless to write up something when I didn't have a time in mind for when my blogging activities were due to commence again.

Well as you'll probably be aware of the tone of this opening blog post, yes I can confirm that 'A Week in Netflix' will be continuing on from this coming week; not much has happened in this extended break, just a case of watching some more Person of Interest and little else, but one of the main causes for the absence was for my trip to London to attend Film4's FrightFest, for yet another weekend of horror goodness; my summary of thoughts and top picks for the weekend have already been uploaded and recorded on my Letterboxd account, but I think that I'll try to expand and go into a little bit more depth here on the Cursed Film Blog; these thoughts/reviews will be posted here over the next week or so, starting pretty soon so look out for those also.

Anyways this was just a quick update to let everyone know that the blog is back online and a reminder to myself not to neglect my blog writing activities, as some of you might be aware, taking a break can soon turn into years of neglect and abandonment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment