Saturday 23 May 2015

A Week in Netflix: The proposed new plan of a weekly blog post

After recently receiving an email from Netflix to inform me that my first month's free trial was coming to a close and that my payment plan would see be in effect, I thought that it might be good for the blog to write up a weekly review of my Netflix activity here with you all, hopefully this will provide interesting thoughts and reviews of what is currently on the Netflix catalog and act as an incentive for me to make the most out of this paid online service. For years upon years I have been so heavily caught up with physical media that I've never really given these online streaming services much thought, but on a whim I signed up for a free month with Netflix and I haven't looked back since and while I'm still on the opinion that physical media does have a lot to offer and I still find the collection aspect of it to be very enjoyable from a collectors standpoint, I am now going to be actively dialling down my purchases to a limited number in comparison to how I've wistfully splashed the cash out on countless numbers of needless purchases just because of a certain price point or some 'mega' online/instore sale.

A Week in Netflix series will start officially as of next Monday, not this Monday coming; but I think that I might do a quick round-up of my Netflix activity for you all to sum up my first months free trial, fingers crossed this is just the start of a long lasting relationship with Netflix and the Cursed Film Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment