Monday 27 January 2014

Back from Hiatus

Hey folks just a quick post to keep you all in the loop and to confirm the brief absence of posts over the past week or so. For those that weren't aware, this last week I've been away in Park City, Utah attending Slamdance Film Festival; where I was in attendance with the short film After Arcadia, which featured in the Anarchy Shorts section of the festival, but now I am back and looking to finishing the Top 10 Best and Worst of 2013 section in the very near future. I had planned on getting these up on the blog before heading out to Slamdance, but it turned out too be just a little too much to take on for myself with all the preparation that needed to be done prior to flying out to the States; that being said I did actually manage to get quite a bit written down in the draft stage for these posts so I should be looking to get them all up online for you guys to enjoy by the end of the week or middle of next week at the latest.

P.S. My Slamdance experience has been nothing short of spectacular and I'm planning to write a post talking about the week and will hopefully get something from the rest of the After Arcadia crew online for the site in the near future; will keep you all posted on the developments of this over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment